- TG-5000 Dual Format HD-SDI Pattern Generator
- TG-5000A Dual Format HD-SDI Gen + Voice
- TG-5100 HD-SDI Pattern Generator + Voice
- TG-5120 SD/HD-SDI Pattern Generator + Voice
- TG-5130 Multi-Format SDI Pattern Generator + Voice + OSD
- CT-5800/5850 CAT5 Transmitter/Reciever
- DA-5200 HD/SD SDI to Analog Converter
- RC-5400 HD/SD SDI Re-Clocking 1x4 DA
- HD-5700/1 Critical Path Protection Switcher
- Price List
HD-5700/1 Critical Path Protection Switcher
The Maxtron HD-5700/5701 are dual channel critical path routers for high definition 1.5Gb/s or standard definition 270Mb/s serial digital video signals and the AES3 audio stream. The two designs offer users the flexibility of field upgrades of performance and features.
The HD-5701 is the low-cost manual control 2 x 2 switcher. The user decides when to switch to the backup inputs. The switch can be initiated via GPI contact closure or RS-232 commands.
The HD-5700 offers unattended operation. It monitors the SDI and AES paths and automatically switches when the input signal is lost or becomes invalid based on a programmable set of input signal parameters. The main program (PGM) or the back-up input (PRV) signals can be automatically be routed to the primary program outputs (Protected) to ensure the delivery of a valid program output in the case of an input signal fault. The HD-5700 also provides two re-clocked primary outputs, and one re-clocked backup output. The program output is bypass relay protected and provides protection on the program path if power to the is lost. Optionally, the HD-5700 offers wired or wireless network control and monitoring.
Each model is housed in a half-rack wide, 1RU high enclosure. Rack mounting or desk top operation is available. Power is supplied from external power supplies. Redundant power supplies available.
The following features are common to both models:
- Automatic bypass of the main channel to the protected output upon power failure
- Switching can be controlled and monitored through the RS-232 serial port
- When there are redundant inputs, the cross over time to the backup signal is nearly instantaneous
- Switching can be controlled through the use of module GPIs
- Support for HD and SD SDI inputs per SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M-C
The HD-5700 offers the following expanded features:
- Auto sensing of HD, SD and AES3 input formats
- Automatic change-over based on input signal monitoring
- Generation of two re-clocked program outputs and one preview output (HD if HD inputs are applied, SD if SD inputs are applied)
- Front panel LEDs for reporting signal presence, router state, module status
- Remote monitoring and control using TCP/IP protocols
- Optional Wi-Fi interface