- TG-5000 Dual Format HD-SDI Pattern Generator
- TG-5000A Dual Format HD-SDI Gen + Voice
- TG-5100 HD-SDI Pattern Generator + Voice
- TG-5120 SD/HD-SDI Pattern Generator + Voice
- TG-5130 Multi-Format SDI Pattern Generator + Voice + OSD
- CT-5800/5850 CAT5 Transmitter/Reciever
- DA-5200 HD/SD SDI to Analog Converter
- HD-5700/1 Critical Path Protection Switcher
- Price List
TG-5000A Dual Format HD-SDI Gen + Voice
Maxtron expands their TG-5000 series of test signal generators with the introduction of TG-5000A test pattern generator with 16 channel voice IDs and 440Hz(L) and 1KHz(R) test tones. The TG-5000A is a very low-cost HD-SDI generator which supports only the 720p/59.94 and 1080i/59.94 HD formats. These two formats are the only formats currently used by broadcast facilities in the US and Canada. See the Maxtron TG-5100 and TG-5120 for SD/HD-SDI multi-format and multi-pattern test signal generators.
The TG-5000A provides the SMPTE RP 219-2002 HD color bar signal with the “Wizard” icon moving across the screen in a ping-pong motion. The pattern is native 16:9 aspect ratio and produces of both 75% and 100% color bars, a white strip, black-level steps, and linear ramp.
Mechanically the TG-5000A is very sturdily built and comes in a conveniently small package. It won’t roll off the bench or hide under a monitor. The package size is 4 x 2.5 x 1.25 inches. The TG-5000A includes an external power supply, and can be ordered with the optional internal L-ion battery pack for runtimes up to 5 hours.
- One SMPTE 292M HD-SDI output
- Format selection between 720p/59.94 or 1080i /59.94
- Latest SMPTE color bars - RP 219-2000
- Full 20-bit pattern generation
- Designed for Portable and Bench applications
- Extremely small size - about the size of a deck of cards
- 100-240VAC to 5V DC power supply included
- Optional Internal Li-ion Battery Pack (Factory Install Only · Order TG-5000AB)
- Optional 8-24V Power Adapter (Order PS-1520)